In looking at work-life balance employees fell into two categories: Segmentors and Integrators. The first are able to draw a psychological line between work stress and the rest of their lives, 31% of Googlers fell into this category. For the other 69% - the Integrators - "work looms constantly in the background," though half of them want to be more like Segmentors. In their Dublin office, they started "Google Goes Dark" which asked people to leave their devices at the front desk before leaving for the night.#

© 2014 Betsy Kimak.
Last update: Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 6:04 PM.
Only steal from the best.